Hello to our dear DryLand Clients,
We are open! We still have some construction roughness while we are finishing our renovation to optimize social distancing and create a cleaner, more beautiful salon space, and while the interior has changed, we wanted to share a little info as to what to expect that’s different. We are always updating our policies as we receive clarification from local authorities, but the following are some guidelines we have in place to keep everyone safe.
When we first open, we will only be able to honor scheduled appointments, so be sure to confirm your booking online through our client portal, or call the salon to ensure you’re on the books. Our online booking service allows you to see if there are openings on the same day, and you can always call us to see if we can get you in on short notice.
Two days prior to any scheduled service, you will receive an email or text to confirm your appointment. Upon confirmation we will send you a link to our Covid-19 Declaration, which you must complete, stating that you have not been directly exposed to someone with Covid-19.
Before entering DryLand Salon for your scheduled service, please call or respond to your text “check-in.” If your stylist is ready, we will let you know to enter. Guests without appointments will not be allowed to enter.
In order to keep our team and others safe, you must wear a mask at all times. For most services this requires you to have a mask that secures over the ears. If you do not have one, or do not want to get hair color on yours, you can purchase one of ours for $3 each.
Upon entering, we will ask you to wash/sanitize your hands.
To avoid risk of cross contamination, we will not have magazines, beverages or a waiting area available. Please bring minimal personal property to your appointment. We suggest bringing only your own phone, form of payment, and keys.
Salon staff will be in masks during all services. We will disinfect all surfaces and implements between guests. We will have freshly laundered capes, towels, and linens. Between services, staff will sanitize/wash their hands.
Due to local and state restrictions, as well as safety concerns, we may need to adjust services provided.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and making hair dreams come true. Please bear with us while we adjust to all the new procedures that are designed to keep you and our team safe while still providing the absolute best in hair care and services.
Thank you all for your loyalty, support and patience during this unprecedented time.
Stay well and take care!
The Team at DryLand
At A Glance:
Client Guideline Overview-
- We will only be able to honor scheduled appointments
- Contact the salon to “check-in.” we will notify you when to enter to avoid overcrowding.
- We may have to adjust the requests/services provided due to the restrictions from state and local authorities
- We will not have magazines, beverages or a waiting area available.
- Please bring minimal personal property to your appointment. We suggest phone, form of payment, keys.
- Guests will be required to wear a mask that can be secured around the ears so that we may complete all scheduled services (please note color services may cause staining to the masks/loops, so disposable masks can be purchased at the salon).
- You will be asked to sanitize/wash hands upon entry to the salon.
- You must complete our COVID-19 Declaration online after confirming your appointment
Please do not visit the salon if you have a fever or are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms or have been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or any other communicable disease within the last 14 days. Please refrain from entering the salon if you are under an isolation or quarantine directive.